MDS

Wednesday, April 15     at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m.     VERSUS, CBC, RDS
Friday, April 17    at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m.    VERSUS, CBC, RDS
Sunday, April 19    at Philadelphia, 3:00 p.m.    NBC, CBC, RDS
Tuesday, April 21    at Philadelphia, 7:00 p.m.    VERSUS, CBC, RDS
*Thursday, April 23    at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m.    VERSUS, CBC, RDS
*Saturday, April 25    at Philadelphia, 3:00 p.m.    NBC, CBC
*Monday, April 27    at Pittsburgh, TBD    VERSUS, CBC

i think all the versus games are blacked out so csn can show them in philly.

and lol @ the nhl for putting a game 7 on a monday night
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol @ a 3 for 4 guy starting this thread.....delete and let an sd or sb homer thread start
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

farg it, Let Mo start it.  Honestly, i dont see them getting past Pissburgh
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

am tempted to say 5 but Pens in 6

DH

could not have broken any worse than it did..

rjs246

All I want is for Hartnell to break every bone in Crosby's face. And for Gagne to piss in Malkin's eyes.  That's all. Win or lose I'll be happy if those things happen.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

if they want to win this series, they need to hit Malkin every shift, he disappears the same way Jagr would when he was hit shift after shift. 

I dont think they win this series, Gonchar changed this team.  Fluery is a great young goalie and Biron is back to being Biron again, and peaked too early
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2009, 01:58:01 AM
lol @ a 3 for 4 guy starting this thread.....delete and let an sd or sb homer thread start

i started the season thread, its only fitting that the run to game 6 ends with me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app?articleid=418121&page=NewsPage&service=page

Sbisa/Ross Up.. Nodl down.  Maybe Jones is sitting, he sucks.  Sbisa supposedly played 41 minutes for Lethbridge's last playoff game and averaged over 30 a game in Jrs, and has lost 10lbs since he left the flyers

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2009, 09:27:55 AM
All I want is for Hartnell to break every bone in Crosby's face. And for Gagne to piss in Malkin's eyes.  That's all. Win or lose I'll be happy if those things happen.

i hate to say it but i might like cindy better than hartnell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2009, 11:03:22 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2009, 09:27:55 AM

i hate to say it but i might like cindy better than hartnell

We've had our disagreements in the past but this is by far the worst thing you have ever said or thought ever. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Hatcher will be an Assistant Coach for the Playoffs