Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I have no experience dealing with iPhones, so I can't test anything out on my own, but I'll keep looking in to it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Not a connection problem but I live with the "Show unread posts since last visit" portion but not all of the threads show up but then it gives me a "show unread threads since last visit" option which shows me a bunch of I missed. Just wondering how the board separates the two.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have an old iPhone 4 that I now use as an iPod and two new iPhone 5's - one personal for VZW and one business for AT&T.

I have never have any issue at all accessing this site via the iPhone Chrome browser, much to the chagrin of many.

PhillyPhreak54

I noticed the iphone error this morning while on 3G service - I have the iphone 4.

Sgt PSN

I'm gonna have to try the Chrome browser for my iphone.  Not sure why I haven't already since I use it on my Mac.  Penis.     

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 22, 2013, 09:45:42 AM
I'm gonna have to try the Chrome browser for my iphone.  Not sure why I haven't already since I use it on my Mac.  Penis.     

3G/4G--
Safari no go on both iphone and ipad
Chrome works on iPad  ....but I still get the "504 Gateway timeout-web server is not responding" on iPhone

W-FI--
connections fine on both browsers with both devices

reese125

scratch that...it's happening on my ipad for chrome now too

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on January 22, 2013, 02:09:33 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 22, 2013, 09:45:42 AM

3G/4G--
Safari no go on both iphone and ipad
Chrome works on iPad  ....but I still get the "504 Gateway timeout-web server is not responding" on iPhone

W-FI--
connections fine on both browsers with both devices

Guess I won't bother trying it with Chrome on my phone then.  :CF loads just fine through Safari on my ipad and iphone when on wifi.  I don't have 3G/4G on my ipad so I never use it to access the web on the go anyway.  Always use my iphone for that. 

Rome

It doesn't work initially with the 4 or 4S.  If I'm really Jonesing for a Todd/Havas exchange I'll just substitute it by smashing myself in the ear with a hammer.

ice grillin you

pretty awesome that the guy thats never owned a cell phone in his life has the most posts on this board...or is that an embarrassment??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Same for me - no browser on iPhone while using 3G Svc works. I tried from my buddy's iPhone 5 today and nada.

So my 4 and his 5 don't work unless on wifi

Diomedes

maybe it's time to just shut :CF down and go our own ways
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

NEVER!  This is the oldest site on the internet that no body knows about.