Week 15 - Cardinals: RIP Carson Wentz

Started by MDS, December 13, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Doug made it official that Hurts will start again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

aqib talib doing this game

which means 2 things

1) youre going to have a reaction to him because if you dont know now you know
2) its going to the fewest markets of any other fox game so get out the streams everyone who aint in philly or phoenix
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

most of the reaction to him was actually positive....but he does the game like a player on the sidelines and not a polished analyst. hes still very raw. so maybe youll like it maybe you wont. i didnt get enough of a listen to have a reaction.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I saw that and was shocked. Wonder if he's gonna be snatching chains from the booth.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2020, 10:33:54 AM
so he's Tony Romo

but black

put it this way. im not sure if dave from buckco is gonna like it or call the cops

QB Eagles

Thought he was fine in that Lions game he did. Wasn't dissecting or predicting plays like Romo, it was conversational. I think some people just get butthurt when it doesn't sound like a 1985 broadcast.

Eagaholic

Funny looking back at the games from the 80's. It was like if you knew what a 2 gap 3-4 was, you were a fan wizard.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2020, 10:33:54 AM
so he's Tony Romo

:-D :-D

Romo was at his worst during the Birds/Pack game.  Awful.  He was either drunk or jet lagged.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I still think Romo is great.  He's settled down a bit and that's fine.  He often points out things that no other color announcer highlights.  And he's often funny.

General_Failure

I have no complaints about Romo. He's an insightful goober, which is more than you can say for a lot of announcers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I like Romo too. He brings more in depth stuff than everyone else. I also like Aikman although he sometimes falls into relying on cliches.

PhillyPhreak54

If they win today it'll be a minor miracle