Week 7 - Raiders: Philadelphia Trash Convention

Started by MDS, October 15, 2021, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Driscoll doesn't party cake that ball, damn we may have had something here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Lol, textbook definition of the cliche "ill advised pass" and Reagor takes it in for a td.

Don Ho

Yes this is a shtein show but Hurts busted his ass and these clowns at least didn't quit.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Thought they might pull out another garbage time bad beat.

General_Failure

Missed the game for work. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on October 24, 2021, 07:52:53 PM
Missed the game for work. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

legit a top ten all time bad performance and that's crazy to say for this franchise
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

On a scale of puking in the super bowl to Kotite declining the penalty and kicking, what are we talking here?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

better get used to this...aint getting better any time soon

at least they didnt pick justin fields
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they were down a million points for most of the game and late in the 3Q their QB had six completions in a league that begs you to throw the ball all over the field
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

He's right.

Lurie's blind spot for that little shtein Howie will continue to screw this franchise over and over and over.

Until Jeff is ready to pull the plug on him they're in trouble.

Fletch spoke out today about the ridiculous defensive scheme. So did McLeod.

MDS

its not so much a blind spot as a model of business

jeff is more like jerry jones than he lets on...howie is his toy who lets him in on the fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.