Head Coaching Search

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 12, 2021, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

pretty easy to decipher this is all lurie

he fired doug when doug's plan was insufficient. he is falling in love with his boston boy mcdaniels because of his big offensive brain and tough love coaching with golden boy wentz, which is what he believes wentz needs

we got the one super bowl i wouldnt go lookin for more
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

My take is they'd of hired McDaniels already if they were that impressed. They're stringing him along for the time being.

MDS

apparently howie wants mcdaniels and its about getting lurie is ok

meanwhile theyre just flinging darts at the wall...the colts oc, bones fassell. might as well bring in richie k too
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The circus is back in Phila.

Yay.

What a joke.

PhillyPhreak54

This is such a shtein show that I have lost track

Dennis Allen is interviewing for it too.

MDS

this has got to be troll at this point

how boring can it possibly be for lurie and his minions to sit through the 5th hour of the 10th coaching interview with like the seahawks assistant secondary coach

General_Failure

What else are they going to do, somebody ruined the massage parlor visit for everyone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

All in one place.

Already interviewed:
Todd Bowles
Joe Brady
Jerod Mayo
Josh McDaniels
Robert Saleh - to the Jets
Nick Sirianni
Arthur Smith - to the Falcons
Duce Staley

On the schedule:
Dennis Allen
John Fassel
Kellen Moore (happening today supposedly)

Requested:
Eric Bieniemy
Brandon Staley - to the Chargers

Reportedly OUT:
Brian Daboll
Mike Kafka

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 19, 2021, 11:42:20 AM

Yay.

What a joke.

Why is it a circus? This is their opportunity to ask every up-and-comer in the NFL for their opinion on how to fix the Eagles, for the price of a plane ticket and a dinner. Some of these probably aren't even really job interviews but the candidate doesn't know that.

Rome

Still waiting and hoping for McKid...

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 19, 2021, 06:02:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 19, 2021, 11:42:20 AM

Yay.

What a joke.

Why is it a circus? This is their opportunity to ask every up-and-comer in the NFL for their opinion on how to fix the Eagles, for the price of a plane ticket and a dinner. Some of these probably aren't even really job interviews but the candidate doesn't know that.

I get that. But that would mean forward thinking on Lurie and Howie's part and I'm not sure they deserve credit for that. Could they be waiting for Bieniemy and using this time to pick everyone else's brains? Sure. That's what I hope they're doing. Either have their mind made up on Duce of Bieniemy.

But this seems disjointed. Who knows? I'll bitch and moan about it if it's someone I don't like but I didn't like the Doug hire and he won a SB.

The one that'll put me into orbit is McDaniels. farg that guy.

SD

I'm all in on Bieniemy but if he falls through who's your next choice? No one on that list pumps my nads. I can't stand McDaniels but he's probably the next best choice. I really think they have a verbal from Bieniemy they're just waiting until after they're out of the playoffs to avoid distraction...they still love Andy. The other candidates are just due diligence.

MDS

they are legit doing intel on mcdaniels...cant imagine its a smoke screen

if they hire him without even so much as talking to bienemy fire lurie into the sun

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

Bieniemy
Duce
Brady

That's my top three

PhillyPhreak54

Betting odds

Josh McDaniels +200
Joe Brady   +300
Jerod Mayo  +400
Todd Bowles   +500