Head Coaching Search

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 12, 2021, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Dom's the next GM when Howie finally gets got in 2030.

PhillyPhreak54

So they interviewed McDaniels for like 12hrs today.

I'm getting nauseous thinking about it. They're gonna hire this dude.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2021, 11:10:44 PM

Definitely not my first choice but I'll go half glass full here...we hated the Doug hire and he won a Super Bowl. Mcdaniels has 6 SB rings, sure he botched his first HC gig but that was a decade ago. He's been highly coveted around the league.

I really think (hope) McDaniels is just their backup plan in case Bienemy falls through. None of the other coaches on the market were overly impressive although I do think Arthur Smith might be decent in Atlanta.

QB Eagles

Fans basically don't know shtein about any of these guys and rate them on press conference personality, what political party we imagine they support, and other shtein that only tangentially matters to football. With McDaniels there are a high number of red flags though. Maybe it takes 12 hours just to get him to address all of those.

Rome

I'm really hopeful they hire McKid.  I've been waiting for a sign that I should stop wasting my time following those losers, and that would probably do it for me. 

Go team.

General_Failure

Kafka is out of consideration, Bowles is in for an interview.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

lotta smoke around mcdaniels this AM

you have the chance to hire the dude who mahomes gives unending credit to...or the white privlidge BB gopher who flamed out of denver and left indy at the aisle

hes got a good offensive mind no doubt but is a bigger dick than chip
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

If we lived in a just world McDaniels would spend the rest of his career waiting for Bill to retire just to be passed over for the job and never getting hired again. Instead, we live in this world.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2021, 11:10:44 PM

yup...I'm done if they hire him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I'm 75% checked out anyway, I can easily drop Eagles games from my schedule if they hire him.

MDS

as a masochist seeing howie and jeff get embarrassed for 2 years off this would kind of get me a chub
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Titanic deserves a sequel. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Really think Bieniemy's their guy and they have a verbal agreement out of respect to Andy to not mess with him until after the Sb. I haven't followed the interviews close enough to know just a gut feeling. Mcdaniels is their backup plan

PhillyPhreak54