Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

cant wait for troy aikman to laugh at jalen hurts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Cant believe this is a playoff game and not a normal regular season zesty nfl game 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs have made the playoffs 14 times in their history

They've played the Eagles in six of those years.

MDS

eagles/bucs is the lowest priced ticket for the weekend right now. in fact its basically the same price if not lower than the regular season game

its lower than the chiefs game where 1. itll be 0 degrees and 2. the chiefs make the playoffs every year and the fans are bored and spoiled
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2024, 11:23:59 PMBucs have made the playoffs 14 times in their history

They've played the Eagles in six of those years.

3 out of 3 times the Eagles have lost to the Bucs in the playoffs, the Eagles lost the Super Bowl the following year.

The 2 times they beat the Bucs in the playoffs, the Eagles lost the NFCCG the following year.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 08, 2024, 12:04:04 AMeagles/bucs is the lowest priced ticket for the weekend right now. in fact its basically the same price if not lower than the regular season game

its lower than the chiefs game where 1. itll be 0 degrees and 2. the chiefs make the playoffs every year and the fans are bored and spoiled

Also it's MLK Day, so a lot of people have off and still aren't going.

Don Ho

Doing this off memory:

1979 - L Ricky Bell game, birds came back and made it look/feel closer than it was, 24-17 - lost next year to Raiders in SB (FU Dick Vermeil)
2000 - W Birds beat down Shawn King an of course folk legend Na Brown
2001 - W Birds beat down Brad Johnson
2002 - L Joe Jurevicius. bye bye Vet - lost to Panthers next year in NFCG (FU Ricky Manning and Jake Delhome)
2021 - L Uncle Tom - lost following year to Chiefs in SB
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 08, 2024, 12:13:27 AMAlso it's MLK Day, so a lot of people have off and still aren't going.

I don't think Florida recognizes MLK day.

phattymatty

Quote from: Don Ho on January 08, 2024, 04:14:38 AM2001 - W Birds beat down Brad Johnson

This was my first playoff game in person, and I somehow still can remember most of it.  I can vividly remember Corell Buckhalter scoring a fairly long TD and Troy Vincent making a sick INT in the back of the end zone.  Someone had a long pick 6 to end it, maybe Lito Sheppard?

I remember very little of my early Eagles games experiences, I guess because I was so excited to be there I did not drink that much this game.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 08, 2024, 04:14:38 AMDoing this off memory:

1979 - L Ricky Bell game, birds came back and made it look/feel closer than it was, 24-17 - lost next year to Raiders in SB (FU Dick Vermeil)
2000 - W Birds beat down Shawn King an of course folk legend Na Brown
2001 - W Birds beat down Brad Johnson
2002 - L Joe Jurevicius. bye bye Vet - lost to Panthers next year in NFCG (FU Ricky Manning and Jake Delhome)
2021 - L Uncle Tom - lost following year to Chiefs in SB

2002 - You're right of course, Eagles lost the NFCCG the next year, not the SB. Weird that Eagles are 5/5 on making the final four after playing the Bucs the prior year.

phattymatty

I don't remember playing the Tom Brady Bucs at all.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2024, 09:10:45 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on January 08, 2024, 12:13:27 AMAlso it's MLK Day, so a lot of people have off and still aren't going.

I don't think Florida recognizes MLK day.

They do.  It's just called keep the darkies happy day here. 

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2024, 10:34:31 AMI don't remember playing the Tom Brady Bucs at all.

It was bad, we all erased that from our minds.