Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 26, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

MDS

hopefully he sacked this dude cause he aint sackin no qbs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He tried, but the girl held him back.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Glad to see Fletcher watching rather than driving.  NO Eagles HOF D lineman in fast cars please.  Never ends well. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

The point, apparently, is to win.  You need a driver behind the wheel not the rich guy owner.  Besides, Fletcher would add what, another hundred pounds more even than Honey Buns here?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Fletch drove cars early and through college but I'm sure it's in his contract with the Eagles fo not get behind the wheel.

The blue car in the vid is sold. They run Fletch's brothers (who died back n 15) car (Gold Dust) now with a Pro Charger supercharger set up.

Minor quibble by me are they never run Ford engines. I hate when Mustang guys go LS or Hemi swaps. But that notchback coupe body is slight after bc it's light as hell.

Another is they are racing 1/8th mile. I prefer the 1/4. However to run sub 4 seconds in the 1/8th is god damn flying.

That class they'd running it in is also stock suspension. That's wild.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 14, 2020, 12:13:46 AMThat class they'd running it in is also stock suspension. That's wild.

Wow...I missed that.  That's pretty amazing. 

Diomedes

I love Fletcher Cox and Brandon Graham both.  Here's Fletch mic'd up against the 49ers...hilarious exchange with BG early on..."HEY!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8H7cOshKM

Munson

Lol just came to post that. It's like a movie with the giant strongman that doesn't talk shtein and his annoying loudmouth smaller sidekick that he has to smack upside the head every once in a while :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

BG always seems happier than any human I've met in real life.

Diomedes

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Another legend gone. It's gonna be weird without him and Kelce around