Week 3 - Bengals: Memories Of A Tie

Started by MDS, September 20, 2020, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

This is Philly Doug. How do you not go for the win, even if odds are low. Not like this is Week 15 and you're in a tight playoff race.

Linc would have set a decibel record for boos.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2020, 05:18:19 PM
nick suggested it but doug said ok

Yeah maybe he's had too much credit for saying ok.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

In the end it came down to a battle of who wanted it least, so they both are winners.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope he's blasted this week for this.

And Wentz ain't it. Can they trade him without a massive crippling cap hit?

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2020, 05:45:48 PM
And Wentz ain't it. Can they trade him without a massive crippling cap hit?

Realistically can't trade him until after 2021 season and can't cut him until after 2022.

Only exception to that would be if he balls out the rest of this season enough that a team is willing to give the Eagles a huge haul to make the dead money worth it. But if that happens you probably won't want him to be gone.

MDS

was this a worse game than the 2008 tie?

that team somehow wound up a play away from the super bowl before 5 pooped his pants again....this team is not going to be doing that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Since they got a farging ring out of it this time, it's a little hard to be upset about the collapse. I still want the whole roster blown up, coaches and Howie fired, and a new color scheme, but whatever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

^^this^^

And damn did I pick the best game to not watch!  Didn't get to bed till 3 AM and there was no farging way I was getting up at 6:45 AM to watch this circus.  This is the first birds game in my life I have purposely missed.  Missed a few because traveling for business on a Sunday and London game at 2:45 AM which I was able to DVR and watch immediately upon waking up but never, ever missed a game just, well because. 

I knew something was up when I got up turned on my phone and saw all the vomit and middle finger emoji's from Seabiscuit.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Watched condensed game on NFL Ticket with wife during dinner.  Even knowing the outcome and reading all the comments, 7 hours later it was painful but I had hope.  Sanders, G. Ward, Ertz, Jake, D Line (albeit the 100 sacks and hurries were against a rookie) were the positives.  Sick of Wentz and his stupid decisions, Doug and his vagina, joke of a secondary, LB's getting progressively worse.  AND Peters needing two TEs helping him!   

Burrow looked impressive.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.