FIFTEEN STRIKEOUTS

PhillyPhreak54

Let's farging goooooo

SD

PhillyPhreak54

There we goooooo

Nice not having everybody and their momma shifted to keep that hole open

Don Ho

Lodolo pitched a farging masterpiece today!

I echo, Todd on the pitchers wins & loss records.  Vazquez gets the win today. There should be a huge asterisk next to his name referencing he also pitched like complete shtein in the top of the ninth.

Pretty amazing stat before Stott drove in the winning run, batting over .400 and he had yet had a RBI or even scored a run.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

2 different sections tried to start the wave in the 8th when they were losing and lifeless...we back to the 08-11 crowd where its suburban basics looking for ig content. hey im at the phillies game hashtag baseball ok great lets leave in the 7th and go to xfinity

their lineup is gross. key thing for me is they found a way to win which is a pretty decent sign that they still got something in the dna over there. but man do they need bryce and another thumper.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

You know it's a weird rally when it starts with a Castellanos walk.

PhillyPhreak54

He's got as many walks in these first eight games as he did in like 20 last year

And I saw the wave and cringed. I loathe the wave. That's for clown fanbases. But then again lil guy is right - the bandwagon is full. Walk up to someone there and ask then who Steve Jeltz, Jose DeJesus or Aaron Altherr is and they'll blank out

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I remember that ^

The Friedl fake out today was farging great

MDS

casty 2022 - 29 bb
casty 2023 - 9 bb

boy needs to hit some homers but this is a start

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 08, 2023, 08:38:08 PM
But then again lil guy is right

i know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

A rare win for you

Don Ho

Now that we're getting nostalgic, saw Jeltz and a few other famous bums in the day as the Hawaii Islanders were in the Pacific Coast League along with Portland Beavers, the phils AAA affliate.  Islanders were the Pirates farm club.  Those games were so much fun to attend.

I remember Jeltz well as he had a brief stint with the Phils in 1983.  Started 1984 in Portland.  Lucky to have seen him play.  That 84 team also had Dutch Daulton.

You old farts will remember some of these names:

QuoteMembers of the 1984 Portland Beavers who played in Major League Baseball during their careers were Kelly Downs, Don Carman, Larry Ray, Francisco Melendez, Steve Mura, Steve Jeltz, Marty Bystrom, Luis Aguayo, Darren Daulton, Mike Maddux, Tony Ghelfi, Dave Wehrmeister, John Russell, Mike LaValliere, Jeff Stone, Jim Maler, Steve Fireovid, Mike Diaz, Greg Legg, George Riley, Ken Dowell and Rick Schu.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

dusty wathan on the easter sunday day drinking kick