Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2023, 04:45:14 PM
Gonna lose to the Reds...perfect

O ye of little faith... yeah, I thought so, too!

PhillyPhreak54

Lol nice to walk in the door and see they didn't blow it

MDS

there was negative juice in the building...maybe its 1-5 maybe its because it was cold and grey but the game had the juice of a late april getaway thursday

the biggest miracle of them all is that kimbrel hasnt cost them a game. he looks cooked to a crisp

kody clemens couldnt get around on high 90s. theyre gonna need to do something about 1B and fast.

castellanos is hitting and taking pitches so much better than last year, we just need to see some power.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No vibe today?

Chilly weather can kill it. Scrubs can too. I went to an April game in 2007 and Adam Eaton pitched and it was like 30 degrees.

whose available at 1st? Votto? Cron? Walker? Santana Part Two? Aguilar?

MDS

it was just quiet. didnt feel last an opener. last year was much more juiced up.

nobody trades for starters in april...its an incredibly desperate move. cron and walker are the two biggest name who will be getable but its july trade. theyre going to cycle through a bunch of shtein between now and then. kody clemens is rancid, dear god they can find someone better under the couch cushions
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bohm at 1st and Sosa at 3rd?

Tread water and don't let the Mets/Braves gain too much

Big Game Bailey tomorrow

MDS

oh theyre gonna need to tread. i doubt they get up to the mid to high 90s+ to win the division. the 5/6 seeds will be in the mid 80s, like it was last year. thats still very attainable, but its gonna be bumpy getting there.

sosa is a part time player. he would get exposed with every day ABs. harrison and clemens are not ML players. neither is jake cave. they got some shtein to do.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 07, 2023, 10:45:11 PM
it was just quiet. didnt feel last an opener. last year was much more juiced up.

Agreed it wasn't like last year and weather was grey cold windy and shtein but crowd was still alive for the most part

Flag ceremony highlights: you gather then lineup at an open garage behind CBP and get your name called. I think there were 115 of us. 100 for the main flag which I was on 15 extras for the small flags around the infield. They told us to wear jeans and either a red or white shirt, they handed out free red Phillies hoodies so we'd all be uniform. A lot of waiting around but I had 3 buddies with me so time flew. At one point we all had to get against the walls so they could back 3 party buses in...they left about 20 minutes later with the fanatic and all the players...that was about an hour before game time. We were on the field a while...like 20-30 minutes. The crowd is loud...I can't imagine what it was like on the field during the playoffs. They gave us free seats in section 304 but we did Sro lower level all game. Incredible experience.

Saw Milt at Bulls. The Burnt End Cheesesteak isn't half bad.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2023, 11:19:18 PM
Bohm at 1st and Sosa at 3rd?

I guess Kingerys just that bad. Sosa might not be an everyday player but he's better than the other shtein they're trotting out there.

PhillyPhreak54

What a horseshtein review and overturn

These umpires suck

PhillyPhreak54

The offense also sucks

8 strikeouts through 4 innings

SD

PhillyPhreak54

11 farging K's through 6

This is awful

PhillyPhreak54

Way to be, Brogdon.