Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I fell in and out of sleep during that snooze fest.  I knew they weren't doing well but I had no idea it was a no hitter until this morning.

PhillyPhreak54

Good morning to everyone except Aaron Nola.

SD

Team is resilient they'll bounce back tonight

Fans were lame as farg last night. I texted a bunch of people in attendance saying "you guys know it's ok to cheer when they're down"...no responses. About 8 of us took over entire sections in Houston when they were down 5 so the "we need something to root for" excuse doesn't fly. Feel good about a bounce back win tonight then we'll see. Not sure my psyche can handle a game 7.

farg the Astros. Go Phillies.

MDS

there was no juice from the start...the rows next to us everyone looked miserable even when it was 0-0. like wtf are you doing here and why did you pay god knows how much?

it seems like 75% of the crowd just wants to sing dancing on my own and put it on IG so they could get social media clout. nuke society.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nerves have set in again.

Gotta have it boys

Munson

https://twitter.com/inthephanattic/status/1588320869666893825 46&t=kC1klqMX6nUw4lGoEDVMIg

Lol watching him struggle to not keep rapping his lines was funny
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Don't worry Meek I'm sure there's enough expletives already going around that stadium after this farging start
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Literally got up to get a drink and it's 1-0 already. 

Da farg.

Rome

Rocket.  Let's farging go.

Don Ho

Heard Rueben on The Morning Show saying wheeler and Nola are gassed and he said you know what it's the f'ing World Series you find some gas you Hoydas! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Great, another douche bag behind the home plate tonight

Munson

Does Castellanos get paid by the swing?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Thank you for the great catches in the World Series Nick but you farging suck

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on November 03, 2022, 08:26:25 PM
Does Castellanos get paid by the swing?

most teams probably don't even have a game plan for him, no strategy because the dumb ass will swing at anything. 

Hopefully he gets "comfortable" by 2024