Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

right where we want em

Don Ho

Come on third time seeing this Choade on the mound, let's go!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Another great at-bat by Stott (I have to find my positives where I can tonight).

Don Ho

That was the last chance for tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 29, 2022, 10:49:15 PM
Another great at-bat by Stott (I have to find my positives where I can tonight).

True.  This has been a very boring game. Can't believe I'm calling a WS game involving my beloved Phils boring but those first 4 pitches and the bad defense in the first inning was such a gut punch kind of immediately took the life out of the game.  Seeing Wheeler pull a Nola was shocking.  We really have been spoiled the past 4 weeks.

MDS

bullpen game in 3...big yikes a comin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Well...farg.

At least we got the split?

Just getting home. Had some drinks with SD after. Gonna meet him for the Eagles later.

Houston fans suck. I knew this from living here but that atmosphere was lame. The Phils laying down didn't help but jeez. Not much shtein talking except for the bandwagon fans next to me. The chick was like "are you gonna tweet and text about that now too?" Yes I am lady. Not until the Schwarber Homer not a Homer thing did anyone really pipe up and it was people patting me on the back like "poor guy".

Syndergaard in 3? Better have the bats ready.

We have to win this series.

Don Ho

I keep forgetting about the birds game! 

You're a good man J, I'd have lite into the bitch.  "Yeah Ho', I'm texting your man about the hand job you gave me last night"

SD

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 19, 2022, 08:05:27 PM
They played a bad game. It happens every once in a while. They'll shake it off and move on. Zero momentum carry over once they step foot into CBP. That crowd will be insane.

From the Padres series but going with this again^^^^

Houston's a great city...aside from the douche who threw peanuts at me but wouldn't come say shtein to my face when I called him out their fans are nice as hell. Jays the man. Jillian Mele was at this bar called Rustic (great burgers) yesterday. Smoking hot. Go Birds!

Don Ho

Seeing Wheeler and Nola both struggle was a kick in the balls.  Leaving Houston with a split is all we asked but both "aces"  looking pedestrian at best is a major concern, Two awful Nola outings in row and Wheeler looked way off.  Now relying on back to back bullpen games is frightening.   Any confidence in Nola game 5? 

One huge positive has been the bullpen, 7 2/3 innings and 1 hit.  That is simply amazing against this lineup.

Don Ho

Coach Tony was 1000% correct, that was a catch

Don Ho

Munson

Rumor mill on Twitter about the first pitch and the anthem singer tomorrow. Chase Utley/Taylor Swift seems to be the favorite
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds