Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2022, 02:39:16 PM
Where the hell has Havas been?

Not enough to complain about?

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 22, 2022, 04:32:33 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2022, 02:39:16 PM
Where the hell has Havas been?

Not enough to complain about?

He said he was out on the Phillies because they're a bunch of MAGA meatheads. Zero doubt in my mind he's hanging on to every pitch.

MDS

to be out on the maga phillies but love the 1993 team which is full of people who plotted to kidnap the michigan governor or the sixers who are owned by peter theil jr makes a ton of sense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Daughters softball team made the tourney again, originally thrilled because they won it all last year and this year the Birds are on a bye (they got smoked by the Raiders during last years tourney). First games at 12, they win they advance 2nd games at 2 championships at 4. I have Fios and they're not streaming the mlb playoffs. So I downloaded the fox sports app and synched it to my cable provider but the games not showing on their schedule tomorrow. Anyone have a hack site or something? If they play at 2 I'm bouncing to watch the Phillies if not.

MDS

its on fs1, it will be on their app
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2022, 06:18:20 PM
its on fs1, it will be on their app

It's only showing nfl games and an nba game for tomorrow

Edit and some nascar bullshtein

BigEd76

Don Ho

Game is on fox not FS1

It's such a beautiful day here I stand most of the game anyway in my living room so I'm going for a nice long walk again I'm telling you best way to watch a sporting event only problem is I have my protein water instead of my obligatory jack.

Let's enjoy tonight my friends I'm sure we'll have a moment we're gonna wanna strangle Rhys Hoskins or scratch our eyes out watching big Nick swing at the first pitch but let's do this shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Tonight is FOX, tomorrow is FS1

Geowhizzer

If you have the MLB app, you can connect it to your TV provider, and then the home team radio is available and synched with the video.

Geowhizzer

Bailey is Faltering.

Rome

Rag arm piece of farging shtein. 

SD

Don Ho

Can't say I'm shocked.  you know padres were thinking we got the jugs machine for at least the first inning.

I just passed this dude sitting out on the sidewalk with his beach chair and I said hi and we were talking and I made a comment "I apologize if you hear me swearing as I walk by and listen to the Phillies game"  and he said "the reason I'm sitting out here? I'm a Yankees fan and I couldn't take it anymore!"  I may go back and join him
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

It's over.

Morherfarger.