Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Forgot to add:  GAME 1 WIN!

Pressure is on the Braves now.  Wheeler and Nola up the next two.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Phillies of the past blow this game right before our eyes, I don't give a shtein it went down to the wire this victory was huge!  you could to see the confidence and excitement on their faces on that final out.

And no more Eflin in late innings.  And no Brogdon period!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ban Brogdon from coming in

Move Eflin back into a lower role (6th-7th-maybe 8th for matchups)

Put Ser back in as the closer

MDS

ok well that was something

hot ass jillian mele was with us the whole game outside the bank. or like mainly in her van scrolling through instagram but yea shes even hotter in person. i got a nice top down view of her rack when i talked to her. cant find the video online but ill text it to whoever wants. in my mind, she came away soaking wet from our convo then looked me up on twitter and saw that she blocked me 5 years ago for calling her a propagandist when she worked at fox. i regret nothing.

as for the game, yeesh. nick castellanos for the first time in months did something. connor brogdon is a cuck get him out of here. eflin cant miss bats. ser is back holy shtein.

i think to pull this off they need the next 2. wheeler and nola go into the 7th, they score runs off average righties the braves are throwing and end it. if it goes to 4 or 5 youre looking at piecemealed bullpen games, wheeler on 3 days, more suarez. no good. no good. they need to steal 1 and ride wheeler and nola. ride away.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

https://twitter.com/FranzkeLA/status/1578964390585708545 20&t=AkSiuGjYqRnVLIA5A3V8Rw

LA throwback "Braves are gonna lose" to a bunch of kids 🤣

PhillyPhreak54

I missed lil guy's comments on playing small ball.

Sup!

Rome

Sooooooo... tickets for game 3?

Just wondering.

MDS

nevermind its on the interwebs

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-phillies-atlanta-braves-mlb-postseason-nlds-playoffs/12316086/

i wonder how she feels that taryn is in the locker room talking to actual players and shes on a pile of cement talking to complete losers like me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd that is good shtein thank you for sharing!

Geowhizzer

Todd the TeeVee Star.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 11, 2022, 08:30:15 PM

Just wondering.

$250 for standing room only. Both games sold out within 3 hours. My buddy asked if I wanted to pay $200 a piece this morning for nosebleeds...they're probably up to $300 now. farging insane.

Geowhizzer

Just wondering.

I was rather tempted to drive the ten hours of Atlanta for game one since I don't report back to school until Thursday (and no kids until Monday).

In the end, a combination of laziness and poverty stopped me.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2022, 09:02:15 PM
nevermind its on the interwebs

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-phillies-atlanta-braves-mlb-postseason-nlds-playoffs/12316086/

i wonder how she feels that taryn is in the locker room talking to actual players and shes on a pile of cement talking to complete losers like me

Ha! TeeVee Todd!

We need to keep the line moving here with CFers being on TV.

MDS

todd the youtube star...if anyone knows the philly captain hes in our crew and documents everything. hes filming basically the entire game then cuts it up and puts it out there. in one video im talking about menstruation....sometimes the conversations arent about baseball

feel like romey needs to be next in tv world. im just passing the baton here.

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 11, 2022, 09:47:54 PM

Just wondering.

$250 for standing room only. Both games sold out within 3 hours. My buddy asked if I wanted to pay $200 a piece this morning for nosebleeds...they're probably up to $300 now. farging insane.

its a ridiculous price. i think they fall as the game approaches even if its 2-0. like a little over $100. should be cheaper in the lot. but at this point shtein hold out for nlcs