Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Not sure why they're not throwing Robertson out there in the 9th, he's by far their most experienced closer and he looked fine game 1. So he sucked down the stretch this is a whole new season.

phattymatty

I really tried to become a super fan for the playoffs but I fell asleep almost immediately after the Bryce bomb.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg with the start times??

Bullshtein

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2022, 08:11:18 PM
What the farg with the start times??

Bullshtein

I mean I'm off and will be home but yea that's a farging joke

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going to try to figure something out. Likely I'll miss both - or have to watch on my iPad at work

QB Eagles

I won't be able to watch them. Probably for the best.

MDS

the 430 isnt awful but the 100 is inexcusable

the best i can figure is fox wants as many games as possible on its air but doesnt want to interrupt primetime. mlb wants to give each game its own extended window. so the yankees have to go primetime, tbs wants b2b games so the other game is 3.5 hours before it. that leaves the phillies to be stuck at 1, alone.

g3 on friday i would suspect is at 430 as well, leading into the dodgers. g4 should be early regardless of anything because they have to come back and play g5 the next day. not great!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's stupid across the board.

Working people get shafted

MDS

ive been saying for years that games should be at 6-7-8-9 all on dedicated channels. you watch what you want like the ncaa tournament.

mlb doesnt want this, they want each game to stand alone and when there 4 games, one goes early. WE are just getting the short end of the stick. in another universe, the yankees and dodgers arent in the playoffs and the phillies are playing later in the day.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Just add it to the other stupid shtein MLB does

Hopefully they make it until next Saturday and I'll be able to fully devote time to watching

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2022, 09:32:48 PM
ive been saying for years that games should be at 6-7-8-9 all on dedicated channels. you watch what you want like the ncaa tournament.

mlb doesnt want this, they want each game to stand alone and when there 4 games, one goes early. WE are just getting the short end of the stick. in another universe, the yankees and dodgers arent in the playoffs and the phillies are playing later in the day.

:yay EXACTLY!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Today is indigenous people massacre day and my normal Monday off so I get off tomorrow

suck my wee wee everyone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

SD

Not sure he's the man to get them to a ws but he's definitely earned that extension