Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Uh-oh... bases loaded.  :paranoid

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

And I see that the Ghost of Bullpens Past has come back to haunt the Phils once more.

MDS

magic number is 20

mets looming. strap in.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Brogdon is 100% trash right now.  He ain't right.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Phils will re-start at 5:35... after about a 3½-hour rain delay.

Don Ho

Can't believe I'm going to watch the Phillies to decompress after that near Eagles meltdown
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I take it back seeing Sanchez on the mound

Don Ho

Who's this pitching for Nats?  Jeff Spicoli?

We have Brad Hand!  Get it, Mr. Hand?  Ridgemont
High. 

Screw you, I told you I'm decompressing.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 11, 2022, 05:58:18 PM
Who's this pitching for Nats?  Jeff Spicoli?

We have Brad Hand!  Get it, Mr. Hand?  Ridgemont
High. 

Screw you, I told you I'm decompressing.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

SD

Geowhizzer

MDS

i wouldnt sleep on their schedule

12 against playoff teams
10 against bad teams...but 6 of them against teams they havent played well against

i think they need like 10 more wins to wrap it up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.