Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 11, 2022, 10:14:19 PM
Didn't watch tonight.  Felt like I dodged a bullet.

Am going to Miami on Friday, though...  woohoo.

sandy alcanatra no no watch is ON

theyre doing a bullpen game tomorrow against a toronto team thats offensively beyond due. but at least dr. realmuto wont have to witness it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

one of you let me know when the Phil's aren't repug
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Berrios is killing them. Another double digit K game coming

PhillyPhreak54

Castellanos actually had a clutch hit

I like that little Stubbs fella

PhillyPhreak54

He's out

And of course they run out of time in challenging

Umpires blow

MDS

you ok j bird?

how much longer do i have to watch didi play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Im fine

Just waiting for the go ahead homer by Stubbs

MDS

2 catchable fly balls schwarber and castellanos cant get to leads to a run....springer saves a run with a great catch

run prevention > offense and lookie what the phillies did

PhillyPhreak54

Too bad Stubbs didn't get his shot

poor defensive angles
Too many strikeouts
Too many hits allowed

MDS

too many doctors consulted with

QB Eagles

The manager curse continues.

Joe Girardi: fired for coaching Phillies
Joe Maddon: fired for losing to Phillies
Charlie Montoyo: fired for beating Phillies

PhillyPhreak54

Feel sorry for Buck Showalter then after the Phils knock him from the playoffs

🫣

PhillyPhreak54

God damn Wheeler.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 13, 2022, 08:06:53 PM
Feel sorry for Buck Showalter then after the Phils knock him from the playoffs

🫣

oh man this is good