Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

brad hand just throws straight junk...god forbid he ever faces a decent string of hitters in the 9th. loooook out

im fine with what thomson did. he had a chance to win this game, he used his best guys and won the game. g2 theyre going to need outs from nelson, belloti, alvardo, familia, etc. bryce isnt playing. uh oh.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Letting Josh Bell kill them

Come on iceholes

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ Didi

PhillyPhreak54

Ugly but whatever

WIN

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 17, 2022, 06:22:31 PM
brad hand just throws straight junk...god forbid he ever faces a decent string of hitters in the 9th. loooook out

im fine with what thomson did. he had a chance to win this game, he used his best guys and won the game. g2 theyre going to need outs from nelson, belloti, alvardo, familia, etc. bryce isnt playing. uh oh.

Why did Familia pitch?  Good God!  I'm ok with Knubel coming in and working on his stuff against the Nats lineup but launch Familia into the Potomac already.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Dombrowski has to start looking for bullpen pieces

Bednar from PIT would be one I can think of off the top of my head

MDS

teams have to have 13 pitchers going forward, so theyre going to have an 8 man pen...so by august

ser-hand-brog-knebel = locks
internal lefty + innings eater = 2 spots (think like ryan sherriff or jojo romero and nick nelson...there will be some fluctuation here)
2 open spots. familia/bellatti could occupy 1. then they go outside for the other. or they grab 2 guys.

i think thats what we're looking at here. 1-2 moves. 1 guy needs to be high leverage. daniel bard makes a lot of sense.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

farg pitch count just stick with Nola

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 18, 2022, 07:42:27 PM
farg pitch count just stick with Nola

i think it was more 4th time vs soto than pitch count

what i dont understand was using hand instead of ser. mind boggling.

PhillyPhreak54

And another.

By the hair of their chins but farg it.

The not hitting with bases loaded and zero out thing is weird.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 18, 2022, 08:37:20 PM
The not hitting with bases loaded and zero out thing is weird.

And getting very old.  Friday in game 2 with bass loaded, no outs then 3 K's without one swing.  Never, ever seen that. 

And Brad Hand.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

This team was deader than cold tuna and now they're 5 games over .500. 

Hard to believe, Harry. 

PhillyPhreak54

They're on Peacock today.

So farging stupid.

MDS

people said the same thing when they took games off broadcast tv and put them on cable...people complained when they moved world series games from the afternoon to the night

what is different causes humans to be scared

with that said this is a meaningless cash grab with a monstrously easy work around called a stream

PhillyPhreak54

Having any game on any streaming service on Father's Day is shortsighted as hell.

So basically on par with MLB.

I've downloaded and signed up in five minutes. But so many elderly people watch baseball and it's a family thing so I feel bad for those who can't watch as father/sons today.