Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he used ser last night, so hes unavailable today. wanted to avoid using hand/alvarado here because it would be more AB's against RH than LH. so familia it is.

sound logic except familia sucks. joe is so close to getting it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sweep, no sweep Joe has got to go. He's an idiot.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

man did joe get lucky there

familia was terrible...2 balls smoked happened to find gloves. so he gets out of it. dont have confidence this is going to deter him from using familia as his set up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather see Havas out there throwing than Familia.

Got lucky.

MDS

i dont have any trust that theyll do this but they really need to give brogdon and morales chances to make it...they need another RH arm to pair with ser in set up

familia absolutely stinks, bellati/norwood are replacement level arms. they are what they are. but whats going to happen is one of morales/brogdon will be sent down on tuesday for eflin's spot

Don Ho

This Knebel guy........

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Two outs none on

Triple
Walk
Double

SD

First pitch was a strike called ball set the tone for that at bat. They won 3 outta 4 against the farging dodgers not complaining

Geowhizzer

MDS

the phillies remain the phillies

all is right with the world