Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I agree that's the funny part, huge in the sense they could easily end this homestand 2-5 and be flailing in the quicksand going into the Mets series.  We are all immune to and have come to expect this franchise and the late August/September implosion but been awhile since the white flag has been hoisted by May 1.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rockies defense is zesty

Love it

PhillyPhreak54

Making some nice contact tonight.

Bohm's single to right was a nice AB and the contact Odubel just made was solid.

Don Ho

Manufacturing, clang, clang, occasional Rockies, well consistent Rockies boners, at least they are capitalizing tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jesus, Didi sounds like Shane Victorino.  I had to do a double take.  Border line coked up.

MDS

rockies basically handing them these games, but at least theyre not so horrible they cant take em

progress
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Haven't seen Doobs hit something that hard since the last time he was in ac

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

death taxes and aaron nola melting down in the 5th inning of a scoreless tie

PhillyPhreak54

No hitter tonight eh

MDS

as far as no hitters go a combined one with 5 walks barely registers but it would be pretty funny

PhillyPhreak54

That lineup should never be no hit

PhillyPhreak54