Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The nightmare is over. VV designated for assignment.

Don Ho

The other nightmare home run derby pitcher Ace Nola
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Rockies wild pitch allows Realmuto to score.  Tie game... set up perfectly for a bullpen implosion!

Don Ho

Hector alive and well!!

He was due for a meltdown as he has been pitching out of his mind and way too well for the Hector we all know and love
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And get Didi out of here. 

Geowhizzer

Wave bye-bye to any playoff hopes...

MDS

its utterly amazing how they can spend this much money on this team, and with the game on the line, they have to send up ronald torreyes to bunt because he sucks too much to let him swing and they have nobody else on their 40 to use instead

the incompetence of this franchise is staggering if not impressive
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I almost let these fargers bring me down today but nope, not gonna happen today.  every day I watch this abomination of a lineup take the field I realize how bad they really are.  Harper trying, JTR shows up today but has basically been MIA.  Rest of this lineup doesn't even qualify as kindling.

Nola bitch, bullpen bitch, BUT once again the bats.  I know, Didi, Cutch, Miller, Galvis, The midget, ODH, and the rest  ain't gonna get er' done but give us something.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol that shteinbag Nola gave up two more 0-2 homers

Certified bum

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2021, 04:51:56 PM
Lol that shteinbag Nola gave up two more 0-2 homers

Certified bum

Neris gave up the second one, but yeah...

Don Ho

QuoteThis was a pitiful series for the Phillies, who are 72-71 with 19 games left. The Rockies came into Philadelphia with a road record of 18-50 and MLB's worst batting average, OBP and slugging percentage away from home. The Phillies lost three of four. They are 6-11 this season against the Rockies, Diamondbacks and Pirates -- three of the worst teams in baseball.

Don Ho

Yes, I am a complete moron for watching this.  I need help.  Good news is this team sure is consistent.  Gibson cruising, no hits through 4 then BAROOM!  4 hits in a row including two dongs.  Bums bats continue to perfect the art of the double play.

The Cubs are a legit AA team.

Geowhizzer

MDS

if homer j is out then you know its bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm done.

Didn't watch a second. farg em.