Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i think this is the first time all year jt-bryce-rhys are all on point at the same time

usually 1 is hot and the other 2 are out machines
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Just tell me whether I should be betting the over in their games fer chrissakes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Just waiting for Big Game Nola to melt like a stick of butter on a cast iron grill.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

He's about to give up some runs.

PhillyPhreak54

farging scrub ass bum.

Mets lost and Nola comes out and shteins down his leg.

Go away

SD

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

Lol you're all psychotic.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

this mets series the biggest in a loooooooong time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2021, 07:33:26 PM
Helluva comeback

How doesn't Rhys farging Hoskins know he needs to come off the bag to keep that ball from getting past him. Worst defensive 1st baseman in mlb history

🧹 🧹🧹🧹

QB Eagles

They may never lose again.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 05, 2021, 07:51:41 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2021, 07:33:26 PM
Helluva comeback

How doesn't Rhys farging Hoskins know he needs to come off the bag to keep that ball from getting past him. Worst defensive 1st baseman in mlb history

🧹 🧹🧹🧹

Yeah that was bad. Knock it down, son.

Can't wait for this weekend. Don't fargin blow it and embarrass yourselves

Geowhizzer

1. Gregorious should never have thrown it.
2. Hoskins had to come off the bag.
3. The Phils' defense may be worse than their bullpen... if that's possible.

Somehow, this didn't cost them the game.

MDS

they never had a home series like this in 18 or 19 (20 was stupid and doesnt count), where theyre neck and neck with someone in august/sept. so its fair to say this is the biggest series of games at the bank since oct 2011. been a long damn time.

im going on saturday if you want to pick a game to bet on the mets. current record: 1-1-1.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Pitching matchups look good too.

They should take 2/3