Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Wheeler been struggling of late
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2021, 11:03:29 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 02, 2021, 10:37:35 PM
ian kennedy giving me some serious brandon workman flashbacks

lotta hard hit balls and no missed bats. cant wait for that 1 run game vs the mets this weekend

If Joe keeps running him out there in 15-2 and 7-3 games he will be spent by this weekend and we'll get De Los Santos in that one run Mets game. Or Alvarado wild pitching runs home.

:paranoid
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Whew!

Little Torreyes - MVP?!

Mets lost again.

LETS
GOOOOOO

Geowhizzer

MDS

who. cares.

hes not good at sports

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

So Ben Simmons is in stable condition?

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 03, 2021, 10:38:35 PM
who. cares.

hes not good at sports

correct on both counts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

bryson stott is their most advanced hitting prospect

230/272/628 slash line in july. 1 homer. 5 walks. 20 strikeouts.

they done did it again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Phillies" and "prospects" do not blong in the same sentence.

Don Ho

Joe G. lifting Moore with two outs after two weak ass hits, bottom 9th, 4 run lead.

PhillyPhreak54

Too bad the Fish couldn't win tonight

PhillyPhreak54

They open the season in Houston.

Kinda sucks bc it'll cost me more for tickets since it's opening weekend if I'm going to all three. Gonna try to get right behind the dugout.

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on August 04, 2021, 10:12:42 PM
"Phillies" and "prospects" do not blong in the same sentence.

Sure they do. 

Watch:

"The Phillies are bereft of prospects."

See?

Also - nice win last night.   Hoskins has the quietest 66 RBI in the history of the sport. 

Don Ho

Correct A+

And yes on Hoskins, I almost tripped and fell face first on the sidewalk while on my mid-day walk listening to the game when they said he had 24 home runs.  Talk abouit quiet.

SD

So win today then get swept by the Mets