Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

aubrey huff is not actually a person. hes doing an extreme right wing troll performance art for whatever reason. as far as i can tell he really hasnt monetized much of this shtick. tim pool makes $600k a month. anyway hes not a member of the human race, you are, do better

and spencer howard is what you get when a loser meets an even bigger group of losers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Aubrey Huff might be the biggest piece of shtein in all of professional sports. And the competition on that list is farging stiff.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Huff is a scumbag of the highest level. farg that guy

MDS

joe girardi doing his best 2006 charlie manuel bullpen management tonight

takes me back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Ian Kennedy is fitting right in.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 02, 2021, 10:17:54 PM
Ian Kennedy is fitting right in.

32 appearances with TEX and gave up 2+ twice
2 appearances with PHL and gave up 2 twice

Geowhizzer

Phils' tag line next season:  Behold the power of .500.

PhillyPhreak54

2.5 out

Let's gooooo

MDS

ian kennedy giving me some serious brandon workman flashbacks

lotta hard hit balls and no missed bats. cant wait for that 1 run game vs the mets this weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 02, 2021, 10:37:35 PM
ian kennedy giving me some serious brandon workman flashbacks

lotta hard hit balls and no missed bats. cant wait for that 1 run game vs the mets this weekend

If Joe keeps running him out there in 15-2 and 7-3 games he will be spent by this weekend and we'll get De Los Santos in that one run Mets game. Or Alvarado wild pitching runs home.

SD

I probably shouldn't have enjoyed that Harper jack and crowd mock as much as I should

Guarantee they blow it now

ice grillin you

its just a pathetic display by harper...five minutes after he left dc they won a world series and the phillies stink with him...regardless of the fact that its not his fault its still a terrible look
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Don Ho

Depleated bullpen!

Neris
Alvarado
De Los Santos

Insert fingers down throat
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.