Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Mother of god

I came inside from detailing my car and they've allowed one with runners on second and third?!

PhillyPhreak54

Lmfaoooooo

They blew it AGAIN

PhillyPhreak54

I hate them. farging unreal

Don Ho

farg you Joe
farg you Bullpen
farg you Defense
farg you Offense
farg you Ace
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 02, 2021, 08:50:58 PM
Mother of god

I came inside from detailing my car and they've allowed one with runners on second and third?!

I'm about to go set my truck on fire.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I'm at a sports bar watching this.  I made a few bucks in the last fifteen minutes running my mouth about the bullpen blowing it. They still have a shot to win which is funnier 

Don Ho

May have to join QB and Rome for a burn and blast. 

Need to listen to Todd!  We shouldn't let this tire fire get to us.  They ain't going anywhere soon.

MDS

Somewhere Tampa execs are knowingly nodding their heads. There's a reason they're like fine whatever Alvarado can peace
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

this is the worst bullpen since last year

MDS

its kinda impressive how every move joe makes is wrong...pulls wheeler with 2 outs in the 8th for no reason and extends alvardo who melts down, which leads to suarez coming in who has fallen back down to earth

to one point no matter who he brings in blows the game, to another every decision he makes is incorrect

its still really impressive how bad theyve been in the pen for 2 years. like you couldnt try to be this bad but yet they are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Was just about to post my snide Brad Miller comment and....................

Rome

Don Ho

Jean Jean has a low baseball IQ.  He had the easy out at second but decide to throw to first.  Was never going to turn the double play to end it but at least you eliminate that tying run at second with the train wrecks on the mound.  Dumb farg.

MDS

i love les i thought it was funny

some idiots in my mentions trying to tell me wheeler is in his feelings because he didnt get the W but i set them straight