Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Rhys the defensive genius starts this mess and Goonrod one ups him
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ almighty.

Brogdon and Qoonrod have farged up another one

MDS

rhys' clank didnt help but their 3 middle relievers are all dumpster fires

anytime rhys can make an error and suck at the plate, you know its gonna be a good night
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Padres, good team
Phillies, bad team
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Glad I went to bed.  Too old for this shtein!

Geowhizzer

This team sucks.  That is all.

MDS

get home to watch bryce take a lazy cut a ball 5 feet outside the zone

heading toward a fire sale that might start in july with wheeler or nola
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Eflin pitched well again

No run support. Terrible offense

Geowhizzer

HOF LUKE WILLIAMS!!!!!1!

MDS

luke williams lol

i give up

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

That was cool.

Never heard of the guy til the other night.

Good job, kid.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2021, 10:02:35 PM
Good job, kid.

my god this is peak j

luke williams was not even on the prospect radar, kind of thought of as a utility guy at most, but hes had a terrific month and a half in AAA and was great in the olympic qualifying. could be a late bloomer, could be a rando good swing and he'll faze out quickly, but their team is a joke so why not play him its better than watching alec bohm

Don Ho

Kid salvaged a really poor hitting night.  Top of the lineup was 1 for 18.  That's not gonna be good for anyone.