Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

so i just comped the 2019 phillies to the 2010 phillies

same amount of walks, same team ops. 2019 scored more runs, hit 75 more homers. they also struck out like 400 more times.

so there it is right there. more strikeouts, more homers. better offensive output. which team was more pleasing to watch, minus the results? i think we know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

is that the Phillies or MLB?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

first place with a win tonight

ice grillin you

Ive always loved Buck Martinez since his ESPN days but in general blue jays booth is fantastic...I love how they don't have a play by play guy

ice grillin you

Nola is worthless

MDS

aaron nola is a little bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Aaron "imma third starter" Nola

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 08, 2021, 12:25:03 AM
Btw I'll need lil guy's written apology to Jean Segura for saying he sucks by the morning

since you ran your mouth mean jean the out machine is 3/24. thats a crisp .125 average.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh you mean MLB players aren't all Ted Williams and Tony Gwynn?

Huh.

MDS

nope...theyre generally mediocre out machines like jean segura

or retards like alec bohm who belongs in lehigh

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not watching but is this dude pitching  for TOR any good? He's got lousy numbers

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2021, 08:31:36 PM
Aaron "imma third starter" Nola

So over this clown.  Ace my ass!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2021, 08:52:57 PM
I'm not watching but is this dude pitching  for TOR any good? He's got lousy numbers

When I saw his over 10 era I knew he was not giving up any runs

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2021, 08:52:57 PM

i was gonna say they just suck against lhp but their numbers are actually better against lefties. they just suck, actually

its classic good era phillies where some garbage lhp like chris capuano would school them up