Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why did Girardi take our Segura?

Awful AB by Hoskins Realmuto and Harper. Gtfo

MDS

how disinterested does bryce look
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Let's all pat ourselves on the back, 4 very 50/50 close games against the Brewers who are struggling, got hot last night.  Real team shows up tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2021, 10:58:24 PM
how disinterested does bryce look

Holy shtein I just told my buddy the same thing!  Looks like he doesn't even want to be there
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Braves had um where they wanted um!  Two on, no out and the two strike out machines up. 
Let Hoskins sit again. 

Don Ho

This has disaster written all over it

MDS

nick maton basically just doubled down on a 16 against a 10 and got a 5

i cant calculate how improbable him smoking a double is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're still gonna blow this aren't they

Btw what an ugly display of baseball tonight by both teams. Poor RISP hitting a shtein defense.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahahahahaha

7-4 and they blow it.

Brutal

MDS

i dont even know how to take this seriously

stupid extra innings rule + braves error fest + enyel de los santos = whatever who cares

SD

Don Ho

OK we all agree they suck they probably weren't gonna do shtein this year anyway once teams got healthy and got their shtein together but tonight was completely farging inexcusable, that wasn't even baseball that was farging pure trash. 

And Bryce harper let us know when you start playing baseball again

PhillyPhreak54

I think Harper is hurt.

Flat out dumb ducking baseball tonight. And it's one of the worst losses that I can recall.

And yeah to hell with the childish runner on second shtein. It's like when we'd play pick up ball as kids and use ghost runners. Gtfo.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2021, 12:16:37 AM
And it's one of the worst losses that I can recall.

wow

a random stupid game in may that nobody will ever remember is now worse than joe carter and chris carpenter and cole hamels vagina flaring up and cody ross