Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Odubs managed to throw out a fat guy who can't slide.

PhillyPhreak54

Is Vogelbach like 5'7 280?

Chase Anderson goes 4.1 on 92 pitches. Blah.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

not sure how much longer they can keep the chase anderson experiment going

he was one fat roided beefcake slide from giving up 100 runs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Seriously, enough of Anderson.  They can't find some retread or young buck with an ounce of talent over this shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

and screw this offense.  Blow your load in the early innings and dead to rights the next 7, 8 innings.  They won't score again.  Brewers sure will.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This is painful to watch.

Get a god damn hit you clowns

MDS

these games are like going on a run where you have 14 against a dealer 10 and they keep busting

its all well and good but it aint gonna last
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2021, 07:45:40 PM
im trying to figure out how the brewers came into this series at 17-11. their lineup is atrocious even with yelich. they have 2 good starters and 2 good relievers but thats it.

of course nothing is off the table against chase anderson but

They ran into that juggernaut that is the Phillies. :crazy

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2021, 10:20:34 PM
these games are like going on a run where you have 14 against a dealer 10 and they keep busting

its all well and good but it aint gonna last

Hit me

farg

Hit me

farg

ice grillin you

super gut check game by wheeler
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he pitched great

Don Ho

Great performances by both Wheeler and Woodruff. 

AND no Hader this series!

MDS

matt klentak was more or less the worst gm in baseball history (think of someone with a blank slate and an unlimited checkbook who did worse and youd be thinking for a while) but he did get the wheeler bet right

they figured, due to his injury history, that he had more juice in his arm than a typical hurler his age. the analytics and scouting said he had room to get better with the right fine tuning. these things have been true thus far.

today, with the bullpen in the state it was, down 3 regulars and a top flight arm against him, he needed to be damn near perfect. and he was. good shtein.

Munson

Ummm what channel is this on tonight? Flyers and sixers on both NBC sports Philly channels, not on ESPN or nbc, mlbnetwork says blacked out.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds