Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2021, 04:45:07 PM
its fine for the 13th or 14th when the game gets stupid anyway but you gotta play 2-3 extra's straight up. not that it wouldve mattered, phillies were in trouble with david hale. i dont get why neris couldnt go back out there at 12 pitches. between that and IBBing the 8 hitter and joyce's baserunning boner...the phillies are the phillies. forever and always.

no it's literally never fine...it's arguably dumber the later it goes...if you can't score against another teams last pitcher or maybe even an actual pitcher then you shouldn't get rewarded with a man on 2nd

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 29, 2021, 06:14:20 PM
The problem with MLB length is not the 15 inning game with the position players pitching, but the 7-1 game with the batter calling time to adjust his gloves for the fourth time.

what makes me most angry is teams running off the bench spraying water on each other and acting like it's a real walk off....the mlb somehow ruined one of the most exciting things in all of sports...a walk off win...imagine thinking that's a good idea
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The 7 inning no-hitter celebration was kinda strange too.

Geowhizzer

The Phils found their offense:  A two-run strikeout/wild pitch passed ball.

MDS

typical chase anderson start. 1000 people on base but nobody happened to score. he still sucks.

if they can go 1-1 with these days of AAA lineups that would be....something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The wind is blowing so hard they can't keep the center field camera still.

PhillyPhreak54

Ooooooh benches clear

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah no fireworks.

I like Alvarado talking shtein tho

Geowhizzer

Alvarado REALLY doesn't like Dominic Smith.

Geowhizzer

Coonrod for the save?

MDS

i think alvarado and smith had some small beef a few weeks ago in new york? mightve been some hold over from that

qoonrod heading to the 8kun forums after he blows this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

rhys hoskins is a little bitch

PhillyPhreak54

Someone kick that skinny fargers ass

Lol at him jawing with Hoskins

Geowhizzer

Now Hoskins and Castro have words after two inside fastballs.

ice grillin you

ill be there tomorrow nite....might be interesting...hopefully ill get to see someone kick hoskins teeth in