Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 01, 2021, 06:45:39 PM
That's a good win to begin my long weekend!

it really wasn't
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Nice win.  90 more to go. 

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

theres no such thing a bad or good win in baseball, especially in april

its a random silly game with random silly results. whatever happened yesterday is about as meaningful as the bible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

2 out rallies and rhys hoskins with a big hit

what is happening
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Zach Wheeler:  farg you all, I'll do it myself.

Rome

Nice win.  89 more to go.   Or more?

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Bullpen hasn't screwed up yet, in two straight games.  Season mission accomplished.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

what is this awful howling the fans are doing...it's so annoyingly stupid

SD

I remember leading up to the 2016 draft we all wanted a pitcher...Ian Anderson was top of that list. He'd look great in this rotation. Instead we got a very borderline future bench player.

MDS

its a wrestling thing...rick flair wooing

done a lot at flyers game which is the highest concentration of exclusively stupid white people in the delaware valley

PhillyPhreak54

Done at Astros games too when Reddick would come up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 04, 2021, 02:34:28 PM
its a wrestling thing...rick flair wooing

done a lot at flyers game which is the highest concentration of exclusively stupid white people in the delaware valley

unless its since covid ive never heard it at a single flyer game....ive never heard it at a phillie game til this weekend...hasnt rick flair been wrestling forever hes not new is he?...like why is everyone doing it all of a sudden