Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont think this franchise is good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal.

4-3 and then they keep giving it back.

Like me they're done.

PhillyPhreak54

I legitimately hate this team.

MDS

not an excuse but bryce, jt and bruce are all playing hurt. mccutchen is shot. hoskins is out. kinda going howd youd expect.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's more hate towards the bullpen and the GM for assembling such a group of puréed shtein

MDS

if the bullpen was...average lets say....theyd be solidly in second place in the nl east and would be locked into the 5th spot and preparing to get curb stomped by san diego

they are so far away from being legit good. im all for firing klentak but its not like 2 good relief pitchers were all they needed.

Geowhizzer

Kruk in danger of FFA violations after Quinn was sent back to second because of interference by Bohm's swing.

Another Cowboy Joe West special.

MDS

brandon workman. 1 run lead. season on the line.

love to see it

PhillyPhreak54

fargkkkkkk youuuuuuu bullpen

And Joe West
And JT

MDS

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2020, 09:22:17 PM
brandon workman. 1 run lead. season on the line.

love to see it

2 batters lol

QB Eagles

Meanwhile how's the other side of that Workman trade going?

QuoteNick Pivetta struck out eight in five innings of one-run ball in his Boston debut

Geowhizzer

Phils stopper... Zach Eflin?

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed. He pitched well.

MDS

gotta drag this thing out until friday

respect to the phillies for being the phillies

QB Eagles

We know how the story goes.

They only won today because the pressure was off -- yesterday killed them. Not mathematically, but in reality.