Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Yeah.  The Phils' scouting and development is the baseball equivalent of Love Canal.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 21, 2020, 12:04:19 AM
None of us can quit them.

haven't watched an entire game this year and total innings watched is less than 25....I watch Spencer Howard starts and if there is literally not another sporting event on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I love Ricky Bo's Phil's bashing.

PhillyPhreak54

David Hale acquired from NYY
Working on a deal for Workman from BOS too

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 21, 2020, 04:23:48 PM
David Hale acquired from NYY
Working on a deal for Workman from BOS too

Rosenthal says Hembree is in the real too

PhillyPhreak54

Phillies announce trade with the Red Sox: acquired RHPs Brandon Workman and Heath Hembree & cash for RHPs Nick Pivetta and Connor Seabold.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Bohm with three errors in an inning

11-1

Back to NBA

Don Ho

MLB may have to create some new kind of metric to calculate this bullpen's ERA.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Thank god I started my afternoon watching the Flyers, that's one positive.  Having to witness the other two franchises imploding before our eyes is to much in one month.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2020, 08:12:01 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 21, 2020, 12:04:19 AM
None of us can quit them.

haven't watched an entire game this year and total innings watched is less than 25....I watch Spencer Howard starts and if there is literally not another sporting event on

you only really like nba and cfb though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I love baseball just not meaningless seasons
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I've been a Phillies fan for half a century now.  I'm definitely wearing a Phils cap when I approach the pearly gates.  I know I've done some wicked shtein in my life, but being a lifelong Phillies fan has to grant me special dispensation, amirite?!?