Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Team was decent/possibly playoff bound before Cutch got hurt. Once he left the lineup, they became unwatchable.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

they were not making the playoffs under any circumstances

in fact a better season wouldve meant kap stays
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2020, 07:13:17 PM
Hope the new pitching coach can make miracles this year

pitching coaches are almost meaningless

phillies are the fourth best team in the division....not much is going to change that this year other than everything going wrong for the mets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

or everything going right for the marlins

Don Ho

Oh shtein, don't bring up the drafts.  Some cupboards are bare, this organization doesn't even have one.

<insert Geo's Hindenburg picture here>
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 22, 2020, 11:31:26 PM
or everything going right for the marlins

true

they were atrocious last year and had a winning record against the phillies....in fact almost 20% of the marlins wins were against the phils
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Now that is outright embarrassing.  To be the Marlins bitch is beyond atrocious.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

o/u is 86 which makes sense...same team as last year except wheeler and joe are worth those 5 wins combined
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

can someone explain to me how the reds can be terrible for like 5-6 years then pop up with a ridiculous team and the phillies can be terrible for longer, sign bryce harper and be hopelessly mediocre

the reds

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 28, 2020, 10:22:29 PM
can someone explain to me how the reds can be terrible for like 5-6 years then pop up with a ridiculous team and the phillies can be terrible for longer, sign bryce harper and be hopelessly mediocre

the reds

https://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=22037.0

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2017, 12:38:01 PM
we're all going to be dead in 2020

who the farg cares

not inaccurate

Geowhizzer

Reggie McClain claimed.

Trevor Kelley DFA

Stupid money.  Cheap bastiches.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know who those people are. Should I?

MDS

MDS

the phillies quest to stack their bench and bullpen with guys who were kinda good in 2015 continues

come on down logan forsythe