Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

mike morin and nick vincent are the same person as blake parker and jared hughes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Phillies!  I might be the only loser watching today
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 08, 2019, 03:11:35 PM
Phillies!  I might be the only loser watching today

It's on my tablet. 

Geowhizzer

Phils got a 10-6 lead in the 7th with Parker.

It ain't enough...

Don Ho

Neris, never makes it easy
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

You guys are masochists. Fun NFL games are on TV, why are you doing this to yourselves?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 08, 2019, 05:41:00 PM
You guys are masochists. Fun NFL games are on TV, why are you doing this to yourselves?

Had NFL on the TV.  Phils only on my kindle.

MDS

they have no shot but 3 weeks to go and 2 games out is better than i thought it would be
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

It's a serious indictment of the National League.

PhillyPhreak54

Atlanta is going to bury them

MDS

for anyone with the athletic, kenny r went hard on the phils today and it wasnt pretty

deserved though

PhillyPhreak54

Copy and paste for ya boy

PhillyPhreak54

Great farging start, Ace.

PhillyPhreak54

Homer
Single
Double

This is going fantastic

Don Ho

Acuna's Leadoff homerun was such a "Get the hell out of here Phillies" statement. 

Nice to see you there so called ace melting here down the stretch.  Guess it really doesn't matter it's not like they're going to score any runs this series