Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Here comes Hector, sit back and enjoy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Realmut "0" clutch but then we have this bullpen
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I know you're all watching!

PhillyPhreak54

Battle of the zesty bullpens in full effect!

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2019, 09:32:07 PM
blake parker
mike morin
jared hughes

what would you like kap to do

This and Vincent.

PhillyPhreak54

GOD DAMMIT

this team kills me

Don Ho

Welcome to the big leagues Vincent.  Nice start.

Don Ho

farg you Klentak, you and your top 10 starting rotation.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2019, 10:43:22 PM
GOD DAMMIT

this team kills me

nick vincent has been used in high leverage situations the past 2 days

they arent taking this seriously and neither should you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Nicky Vincent sounds like a lead singer of an 1980s hair metal band.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 07, 2019, 09:34:05 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2019, 10:43:22 PM
GOD DAMMIT

this team kills me

nick vincent has been used in high leverage situations the past 2 days

they arent taking this seriously and neither should you

Your boy Gabe at work.

MDS

gabe is not a good manager by any stretch but please explain what he is supposed to do. who should he bring in.

management knew they need more pitching before summer hit. they were down 7-8 games toward the deadline. they decided it wasnt worth trading prospect capital to try and get into a 1 game playoff. so nick vincent and mike minor and blake parker it is. for this, blame the players for underachieving in the spring and blame klentek/mcphail for not making more of an effort to put a talented team together.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He should've left Morin in. Not bring in some slap dick who can't crack an egg with his fastball or locate it.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54