Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I stand corrected on VV, got his shtein together after that rough first inning. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm just going to shut up.

Rome

Harper again.  Good god. 

QB Eagles

So many streaky hitters that you know if they do bullshtein their way into the playoffs, all those bats will turn to ice simultaneously.

Geowhizzer

Roman Quinn's groin is made of papier-mâché.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 16, 2019, 10:21:49 PM
So many streaky hitters that you know if they do bullshtein their way into the playoffs, all those bats will turn to ice simultaneously.

their pitching will make sure you dont have to worry about this.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 16, 2019, 10:21:49 PM

Indeed

Or they'd stay hot only to see the pitching suck and lose a 10-9 game after leading 9-5

MDS

phils nats 1 gamer is gonna be bigger than the super bowl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

no mcarthy tonight

glorious!

MDS

if you aint watchin don o you aint do it right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

zach eflin over a 10 era not in his last 12 innings or three starts or even five starts

over ten in his last SEVEN starts

Don Ho

Eflin starts, Pishteina on in relief and now it's 5-3 Padres.