ice grillin you

nico last month and a half

8 IP, 15 H, 11 ER, 4 BB, 9 K

12.38 ERA, 2.38 WHIP
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Lousy Hitting with runners in scoring position and the bullpen...again.

Don Ho

2 for 17 w/RISP!  What the hell?  Hot mess.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the Phillies are 0-14 last 14 times they have had bases loaded WITH LESS THAN TWO OUTS

how is that even possible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

and yet that stupid farg manager will protect his hitting coach

Rome

Why blame the pilot when the plane's engines have fallen off?

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2019, 06:56:03 AM
the Phillies are 0-14 last 14 times they have had bases loaded WITH LESS THAN TWO OUTS

how is that even possible

you can't make this shtein up.  Unbelievable.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So once again making some rookie look like Sandy Kofax

Geowhizzer

Thankfully, I'm back in school this week.  Can't stay up to watch this travesty.

PhillyPhreak54

Every other team rips off win streaks and smashes home runs

Not this one though. Lifeless farging losers

PhillyPhreak54

MAGArner is outpitching and out hitting them by himself tonight

Embarrassing

Don Ho

At this point I'll take players who support Pol Pot, Stalin, Idi Amin, etc. if the mother fargers could pitch or hit.  The next 50+ days are going to be a hoot.  All these teams left on the schedule fighting for the playoffs -Giants, Cubs, Boston, Mets, Braves, Indians, Nats.  Good night and Good Luck.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.