Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the phillies could trade for kershaw and they still wouldnt be nearly good enough
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what happens if they traded rosters with the dodgers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2019, 03:46:03 PM
what happens if they traded rosters with the dodgers

Kaplar happens and they're in the wc hunt

MDS

jake MAGArrieta with bone spurs > jake MAGArrieta without bone spurs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Ha, Fail Caesar sporting a 76ers shirt under his uniform.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

These scrubs must lead the league in leaving bases loaded.

SD

See what happens when you hustle

Geowhizzer

Laz Diaz' strike zone is as wide as Trump's ample posterior tonight.

MDS

this is a team that got swept at home by the marlins so i guess we need to be impressed when they beat bad teams

but my god the pirates are terrible

Geowhizzer

Four words I never thought I'd see grouped together:  Maikel Franco infield hit.

Geowhizzer

With all the retreads they're acquiring, it wouldn't surprise me if the "big name" they acquire at the deadline is Matt Harvey.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2019, 10:45:15 PM
this is a team that got swept at home by the marlins so i guess we need to be impressed when they beat bad teams

but my god the pirates are terrible

so terrible they are getting 2/3 from your favorite sports team ever

PhillyPhreak54

Another lifeless performance

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2019, 10:55:18 PMso terrible they are getting 2/3 from your favorite sports team ever

you cant sixers your way to the phillies on me, jrue the djama