Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Look at this shtein here

The farging clown loser Velasquez is going to gag this farging lead up

MDS

i actually think vince pitched well if you consider that he is a relief pitcher and shouldnt pitch more than 2 innings
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

my god this is some special kind of bad, holy hell

neris is out of his element as a closer and this is the even out period after a good first 2-3 months. by the way they dont have a HIT since the 2nd inning.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

This is an embarrassment an absolute and utter embarrassment.

And Middleton, MacPhail, Klentak and Kapler couldn't give less of a shtein.

Fire everyone.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 16, 2019, 10:26:47 PM

And Middleton, MacPhail, Klentak and Kapler couldn't give less of a shtein.

oh they care, they just arent good at their jobs.

and lol KNAPP is gonna bat again in a key spot. this is poetry.

PhillyPhreak54

lol Knapp got a hit

Unreal

PhillyPhreak54

Majorly unreal.

Wow.

Whew

SD

Harper smoked that pitch

MDS

the $25 million walk off in july for a team that will win like 70 games

for 5 minutes, this was kinda fun

Geowhizzer

Knapp the spark plug?  ???

The blind squirrels found an acorn tonight.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2019, 10:42:29 PM
the $25 million walk off in july for a team that will win like 70 games

for 5 minutes, this was kinda fun

More like 4 minutes

Jesus Christ this Neris closer experiment has been an abomination of late.  You're so right, he's out of his element as is the entire FO.

Speaking of closers the Doyers had better get a closer as Jansen is starting to slow down
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

How in the motherfarg did Klentak and MacPhail get three year extensions??

Rome

Middletrump is doubling down. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 17, 2019, 07:38:15 AM
How in the motherfarg did Klentak and MacPhail get three year extensions??

One of the things that terrible organizations do is to convince themselves they are good organizations and make decisions grounded in that assumption. They reupped Klentak and McFail during spring training when optimism was more plausible.