Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the nats have 3 of the 10 best starters in the NL and the best lineup. havas loves them more than life itself but they are a legit powerhouse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Settle down fargers.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2019, 08:42:09 PM
Settle down fargers.

every single post from you is destroying the phillies BUT YET they will beat the nats

you want it to be one way. but its the other way.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Did Todd just steal Jays lollipop

MDS

but her emails the pitching

QuoteSince June 1, the Phillies' 5.11 ERA is tied with the Braves for 22nd in the majors, right behind the Yankees (5.08). The difference between the Phillies and those two first-place teams? Their offenses. In that span, the Phillies' starters surrendered 104 earned runs while the offense scored 158 runs — a +54. Meanwhile, the Yankees and Braves, respectively, sit at +116 and +117.

ice grillin you

what year did mlb move it's opening day to June 1 and how did I miss this?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Lol.  It's been dreadful since March 1st.  Todd's owning the "libs" here. 

MDS

you sports MAGAers dont understand baseball and theres nothing i can do to help you

Rome

MDS

in what can only be described as an undeserved break/potential fatal blow to my fantasy team, scherz isn't starting on sunday

PhillyPhreak54

Great goddamn start

ice grillin you

why did it start early
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

https://twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/status/1149824163105910784

Sadly, I agree.  Not even in the area code.  Hell, they may very well end up with a worse record than last year.

At least they won't string us into August this year before the collapse.  It's already well under way.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 12, 2019, 07:00:08 PM
why did it start early

Trick people into not watching I guess.

I farging hate this team. Lifeless and gutless

MDS

started early for fireworks

3 over 5 for a crap pitcher like pivetta is good, especially against the nats

meanwhile, that 0