Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the only runs they scored were on a home run by the pitcher.

jt realmuto is a legit bad at hitting. but hes white and christian so lets complain about the brown people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Who complained about brown people, you farging moron?

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 29, 2019, 10:50:46 AM
jt realmuto is a legit bad at hitting. but hes white and christian so lets complain about the brown people.

Exhibit A why Trump gets re-elected

MDS

the people who complain about cesar or jean being LAZY but never complain about jt having a lower OPS than stephen vogt

nobody here except marigassi on his 5th miller lite are remotely racist but the narratives are followed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

update: it was the mets

the phillies really just stink

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on June 29, 2019, 06:50:39 PM
update: it was the mets

the phillies really just stink

The Marlins are the panda to the Phils' bamboo.

PhillyPhreak54

MOTHERFKCR

absolute garbage

MDS

adam morgan has been pretty bad since coming back from injury. he was really pitching well before that. oh well. so it goes.

i dont care if nico has 100 straight scoreless innings. hes juan nicasio. they had 100 injuries in the bullpen and did nothing to fix it. so lose again to the marlins. matt klentek, take a bow.

Geowhizzer

Since I'm going tomorrow, it looks like Todd is right about the sweep. 

Too bad Eflin is back to being Effin Eflin again.

SD

My powers out, last I looked on my phone it was 6-1...lolbums

MDS

Quote from: Poopoo Geo on June 29, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

have fun watching the marlins pepper jake arrieta to death with his low 90s junk

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on June 29, 2019, 07:28:32 PM
Quote from: Poopoo Geo on June 29, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

have fun watching the marlins pepper jake arrieta to death with his low 90s junk

Got the seats in right field (I'm a poor teacher, remember).  Anything you want me to say to Mr. $300M?

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 29, 2019, 06:05:31 PM
the people who complain about cesar or jean being LAZY but never complain about jt having a lower OPS than stephen vogt

nobody here except marigassi on his 5th miller lite are remotely racist but the narratives are followed

Ok Kamala...you go gurl

Rome

They scored six runs and still lost. 

Must be the lack of hitting again.  Or brown people.  But definitely not the quality pitching.

Rome

So much for the Geo Jinx!