were they ever hitting?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 03, 2019, 11:32:56 PM
At least they have time to go trade for someone else

haseley

the good thing is they weren't good enough with mccutchen to even win the division...his injury will make them harder to watch but wont effect the season at large

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Haseley starting in CF tonight

MDS

welp that was fun while it lasted....there just no making up a 380 obp out of the 1 spot.

i dont know what the hell they do know. cant cancel the season, i guess. i dont know. training camp in 2 months.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

What an awful signing

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on June 04, 2019, 07:09:45 PM
What an awful signing

The Phillies spent $73 million on Andrew McCutchen and David Robertson. In their 21 combined seasons in the majors, they had made a total of 3 trips to the injured/disabled list before 2019.

PhillyPhreak54

So of course they'd both go down

When's Robertson come back?

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on June 04, 2019, 07:09:45 PM
What an awful signing

i dont know how this your reaction but to give you a frame of reference it is worse than your soda tax takes and a better troll than "she's making it up."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

homers are a really easy way to score runs

just saying

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn bullpen is making it a game