Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

J and I approve any list with Pineapple Head on it.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Burrell must be too busy in the gimp outfit

PhillyPhreak54

I picked a great time to turn the game on

BRYCE BABY!!

PhillyPhreak54

JT swinging at a pitch on the chalk of the LH box is on point.

Wearing a nice 0-5 collar today.

PhillyPhreak54

And now they'll lose.

Kimbrel is pissing down his leg. Say a prayer Craig. Let's go.

PhillyPhreak54

Come back from this one and I'll be shocked.

How does he groove a god damn fastball to DeJong at 0-2? JFC

MDS

first time this year really kimbrel didnt have it

i thought they got really unlucky. hit the ball hard a lot and they found gloves. it happens. if they face the giants in the WC, doval is going to be pissing down his pants. jon broxton feelings right here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

SF would be a nice match up for them. Bohm's drive in the 9th reminded me of JTs in the Series when that dickhead West Chester mofo McCormick made that catch at the wall.

ice grillin you

san francisco basically owns them...especially in san fran
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if you watched these 3 games and came away thinking that san fran owns them i dont know what to tell you...theres a pretty clear gap between the teams

i dont think what they did in 21 or 22 has any bearing here. id also doubt san fran can even get over the finish line with their pitching in the state that its in.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they have owned them for a long time

also the games this weekend weren't in san fran

MDS

im sure bryce harper is pooping his pants at the site of alex cobb because howard and utley couldnt figure out javier lopez

ps the games gonna be at the bank...someone will come here, phils should win and then go take their L in atlanta and itll be over real quick

PhillyPhreak54

Braves are gonna run out of steam again and lose. It's what Atlanta does!

MDS

anything can happen in a random sample size in baseball but the braves and dodgers are lightyears ahead of everyone else in the NL

this isnt one id expect, but its the most fun place to be in sports - an underdog playing with house money

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 24, 2023, 05:00:09 PMBraves are gonna run out of steam again and lose. It's what Atlanta does!

im old enough to remember when they won the world series five minutes ago