Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Willlllson

Man that game was fun

PhillyPhreak54

Someone wanna get Castro a lid that fits?

PhillyPhreak54

Don my boy you're onto something

Now we have an intentional balk.

Full moon over Miami

Don Ho

Something in the Mojito's tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Now we gotta sweat.

I'd take a mojito right now

Don Ho

I need a f'ing Mojito after this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Simple Marlins strategy here, hit at Turner.

Don Ho

Worst bullpen performance in some time - collectively

PhillyPhreak54

Not that it mattered there but what I don't get in that situation is why they don't IBB the guy to put the double play in order? I only see a few managers do this.

Is it some analytical witchcraft?

Kimbrel...throw strikes please ya fargin dope

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2023, 10:10:56 PMNot that it mattered there but what I don't get in that situation is why they don't IBB the guy to put the double play in order? I only see a few managers do this.

because if they dont get the DP, arraez bats. not ideal.

bullpen has been overtaxed the past month+ because they cant score runs and youre starting to see it creep up. kimbrel, soto, hoffman all not sharp. score. more. runs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Almost like they should've gotten a BP arm eh?

When's Alvarado coming back?

Bohm!

Need moaaaar

PhillyPhreak54

Oh farg. Covey is coming in.

Why'd they whack Vazquez?

MDS

lmao this is gonna destroy phillies twitter

everyone whined about covey sticking on the roster and hes gonna take the L here...incel hungry hungry hippos about to have a field day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm prob not gonna get to see it because...surprise...the god damn app went down again

It kicked me off. Pushed the button to relaunch it and it kicked into a message that said "weather delay" and now says "the event will begin shortly"