Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Thank god Walker calmed down and collected himself but how Phils offense in a nutshell was that top 2nd?  Go team Go!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

How old is Don Jr now?

Some offense. Wow. Now will they keep it up?

Don Ho

Just turned 26! bought a place near downtown, just broke ground in December so got him around for another year and a half. that area of Honolulu is basically South Beach. Lucky bastich!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

turns out if they dont shtein their pants on the base paths or in the field they can win games even if they still shtein their pants with RISP
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on July 31, 2023, 08:22:32 PMJust turned 26! bought a place near downtown, just broke ground in December so got him around for another year and a half. that area of Honolulu is basically South Beach. Lucky bastich!

Very nice. Good for him!

Hey CF MLB Insider MDS...Morosi says they're possibly IN on Teoscar Hernandez. What is a uncle John saying?

MDS

i havent talked to john in a year

teoscar is a cement foot strike out machine so hed fit right in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I farging love Todd!! 

BTW you'd be proud of me Todd.  Group of my Hawaii philly boys all excited about Walker being first to 12 W's.  Damn I shot them down good on the whole pitcher and their W's thing. Like Bonnie & Clyde.

PhillyPhreak54

That's a shame that he no longer mixes in and rubs elbows with the commoners. One WS trip and he's back in the ivory tower.

Dombrowski better do something.

MDS

hes waiting out the market...they have a very finite amount of prospects so hes trying to get the price on the brick as low as possible. tyler o'neil is my preferred pick of the remaining lot

i dont really see a bullpen move coming. alvarado will be back to swap in for vasquez, hoffman and marte have been pretty decent. who gives a shtein about covey. they should really upgrade that harrison spot more than anything. i wonder if they can get maton back from the tigers, hes clearly not an everyday player.

Quote from: Don Ho on July 31, 2023, 10:29:36 PMI farging love Todd!! 

BTW you'd be proud of me Todd.  Group of my Hawaii philly boys all excited about Walker being first to 12 W's.  Damn I shot them down good on the whole pitcher and their W's thing. Like Bonnie & Clyde.

proud of u big guy

ice grillin you

my man went to the pitt series and said pnc has a chickie n petes in it.....wtf?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it doesnt have a chickies, it has multiple chickies

pathetic

PhillyPhreak54

Chickies and Pete's in PIT? Awful.

Also I looked up Teoscar's stats and yeah he'd fit right in with 142 K's. Welcome to the club, kid.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I forgot Falter existed.