Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 12, 2023, 11:00:09 PMi want you to be as happy with a win as you are angry with a loss

You should be introduced to some Philly fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

day starting the way its gonna end
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

farging Nola and Turner

Don Ho

Turner has been frustrating.  He picked it up somewhat the last week but his .232 BA extremely disappointing (seems to strikeout a lot) as equally is his defense.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the disgusting phillies moved their game on the day of the eagles opener so there wont be a doubleheader...this is something i really need to ask john about. because they either made some kind of backroom deal or are simply giant weasels and bowed down to the almighty shield
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

When's the next chill session with Uncle John

MDS

uncle john hasnt shown his face once this year up with the folks...evidently hes got a lot schmoozing to do with the jerkmeoffs in the suites.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gets all the press last season and is too big to come chill with the commoners now eh

MDS

is it trEa turnEr or k turner?

maga bohm with his stroke back

SD

SD

Brutal last two defensive plays

SD

And now they're losing

MDS

wow this defense is...sheesh. but lets be real here, everything is coming off the bat hot on falter. he should be out of it but they are on his shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh what the farg guys

I'm going to bed

SD