ice grillin you

add Justin Hebert to the list of qb's who gave lapped this pos
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. And he's got no receivers really either and they're making plays

QB Eagles

Not great or even good by any stretch but October was better than September. Looked more like the '18-'19 Wentz, whereas in September he looked like the worst QB in the NFL.

2017 Wentz is still missing in action. Have to assume he's not coming back.

MDS

that wentz was younger, sprier and healthier....plus they were rolling. super confident, beating the shtein out of bad teams for that oct-nov stretch. sorta gets lost in the story of the year is they pulled 3 early wins out that couldve gone the other way, then rolled over like terrible 49ers, cardinals, broncos, cowboys, wash. they were maybe a 9-10 win team that shtein broke the right way for.

case keenum looked good that year too
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what im torn about is that i want to excuse him for the play because they have no line and no weapons but then not like one time a game but like 5 times a game under no pressure he makes assinine plays that you can see he would do no matter who was playing in front and to the side of him...

so im so confused

QB Eagles

The difference between 2017 Wentz and a statistical anomaly like Case Keenum (or Foles for that matter) was the overall feeling of trust you got watching Wentz, the same feeling I get watching Rodgers or Wilson. That he was totally in command of the games, understood what he had to do on every play, consistently made right decisions, and every so often would do something freakishly heroic. No other Eagles QB in my lifetime had that MVP feeling and Wentz has not delivered it since that season either.

Like when you watch the Chiefs, even if Mahomes isn't putting up video game numbers or throwing no-look passes, you think they might lose, but it won't be because of that guy. That was Wentz for one season.

PhillyPhreak54

Accurate assessment there, I'd say. I am anxious to see what he's like when he's got a real NFL OL in front of him with the regular skill position players.

That won't solve some of his dumb hero ball mistakes or accuracy issues but maybe they'll be a little less common with the full compliment of players around him.

ice grillin you

i still cant believe the mistake he made on 3rd and 9 holding the ball for seven seconds inside the three yard line and still took a sack

MDS

the interception was worse...chucked it into triple coverage in the end zone

how he can do those 2 things, miss wildly on certain throws then calmly lead 2 td drives in the final 5 minutes with the capper being a dart to a midget is beyond me. inconsistent jesus freak ginger.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He grew up worshipping Jesus and Favre in that order. We got one year of Jesus, the rest he gets to Favre it up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2020, 03:30:30 PM
the interception was worse

it really wasn't...the end result was but not the play...watch him dance inside the 3 for seven seconds...it's truly something to behold

MDS

kinda arguing over nothing here but id rather he take a dumb sack and throw the ball into triple coverage especially in the red zone

QB Eagles

low point for me was that play where he backpedaled 30 yards and threw a jump ball across the field