Week 13 - Dolphins: Makes Me Sick Motherfarger How Far We Done Fell

Started by MDS, November 24, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

it really has nothing to do with the eagles....the dolphins can beat them...its just a matter of whether they are willing to try hard enough to do it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Yeah... I'm going to this one.  Can't wait to drive the 3 hours to see this dreck.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope the Fins are catching double digits bc it'll be hammer time

MDS

if j even in a hypothetical is against the eagles you know its bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 24, 2019, 05:16:36 PM
Yeah... I'm going to this one.  Can't wait to drive the 3 hours to see this dreck.

A large portion of my friends/family are flying down for this game. Was supposed to go then my water heater broke so I spent the money on that...wise decision. From my understanding it'll be at least 1/3 eagles fans

ice grillin you

miami has been a bucket list game for me since the 2006 30k eagle fans there...this year is supposed to be 40-50

im IN

taking a 26 hour train by myself on thanksgiving day

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Every team other than the Skins, Jets, and Hoyer Colts have put up 27+ on Dolphins.

This should settle whether the Eagles are still in the jumble of average teams, or should now be regarded as a totally dead offense. It's hard to imagine the current team getting to 27.

ice grillin you

we already have that answer...the eagles are complete trash

again the question is how hard do the dolphins try

MDS

i would anticipate this game going to just south fla, philly and perhaps dallas. thats it.

buff streams week boys

Rome